If you love The Castle, you’ll love our loyalty app!
Sign in or Sign up today!
Benefits of The Castle Club
- The more you spend the more you save by earning points which can be redeemed against future bills.
- Membership is FREE.
- Regular members only newsletter.
- Exclusive members only promotions.
- Priority notification of special events before they are generally promoted.
- Loyalty points can be earned and redeemed in BRAZZ, Castle Bow Restaurant & Bow Bar.
How it works
- The card holds information unique to you.
- For every 10p spent, you earn one point.
- One point = 1p to be redeemed against future bills.
Look out for special offers (e.g. double points) and other membership benefits which we will email to you.
Terms & Conditions
- Loyalty points cannot be earned or redeemed for accommodation, private dining or special events.
- You must present your card at the time of purchase to receive your points.
- Points cannot be added after your purchase is complete.
- Points can be redeemed for full or part payment (depending on value) against future restaurant bills.
- The membership card remains the property of the Castle Hotel (Taunton) Ltd and may be withdrawn or modified at any time.
- Points cannot be transferred to another account.
- Points cannot be substituted for cash.
- We reserve the right to cancel this promotion at any time but we will honour any outstanding points for one month from the date of cancellation.
- Security of the card is the responsibility of the card holder and the Castle Hotel (Taunton) Ltd accepts no liability for fraudulent use of the card.
- It is the card holder’s responsibility to notify us immediately of any change in address, email address or contact telephone numbers.
- Card holder details, email & postal addresses must be kept up to date. Failure to do so can result in loss of benefits. You must provide an email address to be eligible for membership.
- From time to time, we may notify you of important security updates, changes to your terms & conditions and any other information related to your Castle Card Membership. All card holder announcements and amendments are sent via email. Please ensure that we have your correct email address on file.
- Failure to receive a notification does not exempt you from any changes in policy and/or terms & conditions. It is the card holder’s responsibility to read and adhere to all current terms & conditions as they apply to the Castle Loyalty Card Membership.
- Card replacements will incur a £5 admin fee, paid in advance, before a new card can be issued.
- Cards that have not been used for 6 consecutive months will be disabled and any remaining balance will be forfeit. Should this happen, you will need to reapply for a new membership card and no previous balances will be transferred.
- All unused balances, older than 6 months, will be removed.
Map and Directions The Castle Hotel, Castle Green, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1NF