CURRENT JOB VACANCIES
The Castle Hotel is one of the country’s leading, luxury hotels and a great place to work. With two restaurants, a thriving events calendar and accommodation onsite, the roles within the hotel are many and varied.
Below you will find a list of our current job vacancies, however, we’d love to hear from anyone who would like to join our growing team. In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer good rates of pay, career progression and a friendly work environment.
FULL TIME ASSISTANT EVENTS MANAGER
The Castle at Taunton is a famous independent hotel in the heart of Somerset. It has been run by the Chapman family for over 65 years and has become established as one of the finest hotels in the West Country renowned for its warm hospitality, personal attention and exceptional food.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Events Manager who has a solid knowledge of food and beverage, strong administrative and organisational skills, who is hard working and is great at adapting to a constantly changing environment.
The Assistant Events Manager will be fully responsible for the administration of our Events Department.
The primary responsibilities of the position are:
- To oversee the administration of all events, private functions and conferences
- To follow an effective trace system to monitor the progress of all enquiries
- To act as liaison between clients and the Events Manager
- To answer all initial enquiries by telephone and email
- To do show arounds and client meetings
- To produce events department reports
- To keep accurate records of all clients in customers databases
- To produce daily and weekly updates for all departments regarding events
- To maintain the highest level of customer service at all times
- To create a follow-up system to check client satisfaction after each event
- To help the Events Manager achieve targeted budgets and sales
A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar environment is required.
If you are interested please forward your CV to Megan Linham at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Online
PART TIME BRAZZ CLEANER
Brazz is looking for a part time, early morning cleaner Mon – Sat from 5am – 7.30am and Sun 6am – 8.30am with immediate start. Previous experience preferred.
Please forward your CV to Carol Byrne at email@example.com.Apply Online
CASTLE KITCHEN – SENIOR AND JUNIOR POSITIONS AVAILABLE
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team who have a reputation for excellence, then send your CV to Executive Chef Liam Finnegan today.Apply Online
CASUAL BANQUET STAFF
To help our banqueting team with functions either in the evenings or weekends.
FULL TIME BAR STAFF
Experienced and friendly staff required to work in both BRAZZ and The Castle.
Must be reliable, energetic and ready with a smile for our customers.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a competitive salary, opportunities for advancement and a great work environment.Apply Online
Tel: 01823 272671 | Map and Directions The Castle Hotel, Castle Green, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1NF